June 12, 2016

Bird Kingdom, Pt. 18

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, ON

 

Welcome Back!

Sorry, I haven't posted in so long (2 weeks)...I've had headaches due to allergies the last two Sundays (the day I usually post), so I didn't want to look at the laptop, much less sit and edit photos. I still have a headache today as well, but it's not as bad...

These photos from the Bird Kingdom are a mandarin duck, blue and gold macaw, umbrella cockatoo, a golden pheasant and a black bird that I cannot identify. It is either a female or perhaps a juvenile, so the colouring is different on their website..just my thought! :-)

Things are going well at work..busy as always! Had to work yesterday and teach a class, so spent the rest of the weekend doing laundry, groceries, etc...got to spend some time with the girlies yesterday..they were both here! We've been fortunate to have dinner together almost every Friday night too! Loving it!

Kev, Zeek and I have been going on a lot of walks after dinner most nights too, if the weather permits and I don't have to do anything else! Counting down til holidays...still 2 months to go! sigh!

Have a great week!

 







No comments: