June 26, 2016

Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory, Pt.1

Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This week I'm starting to highlight the butterflies (and other photos) from the Conservatory in Niagara Falls! We've gone there several times, although it it much nicer in the summer as they have gardens and ponds to check out...We were here last March, so we ended up just visiting the attractions inside...

Here is the website if you want to check them out the next time you are in Niagara Falls:


I cannot remember all the names of the butterflies, so I'm just going to leave these here and let you enjoy these un-named beauties! Their website is not very informative in regards to identifying them, so that's my excuse! :-) They sell a booklet that tells you about each one and I do have one somewhere! It is probably packed away at this time...

Enjoy! More next week!

Have a great week!







No comments: