July 10, 2016

Butterfly Conservatory, Pt. 2

Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back! 

This week I have more butterflies from the Conservatory in Niagara Falls! As mentioned in the last post, I don't know the names of all of them, so I hope you will admire them without knowing what they are!

Sorry, I didn't get to post last Sunday. Kevin and I went to the South Simcoe Railway, north of Toronto so we (he) could ride a steam train for his 50th birthday! It was interesting but a very long drive for a fairly short ride..however it was long enough for me...it wasn't a very scenic ride, but was okay! 

I took the day off on Monday, but ended up doing laundry and groceries~~all that fun stuff! I also did some binge-reading too last weekend! :-) That's the only downside of getting rid of our satellite dish...I read way too much now! I don't miss the dish at all though. I thought I might, but I usually had it on as background noise, now I listen to my music instead, especially if  I'm reading or Facebooking! :-) I do have several episodes of Criminal Minds and Big Bang Theory saved if I feel the need to watch it, but haven't done so very much!

Have a great week!








No comments: