January 15, 2017

Algonquin Park Moose, Pt. 3

Algonquin Park, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting more of the moose pics...can you ever see TOO many moose pics? I took a lot, therefore you must see a lot or not visit the blog for a few more weeks! :-) 

It's funny that Algonquin Park is the only place I've ever gotten pics of the moose. Yep, not even at the Toronto Zoo. They are way back at the farthest point north at the zoo and after hiking there once or twice, I couldn't even see them as they were lying down at the back of their enclosure..I was bummed for sure!

We did see a couple in New Brunswick, but they were along the highway and you aren't suppose to stop to take pics (darn)....There are sooo many Moose Warning Signs too, you think there would be a lot more moose, but no matter what time we've driven through, we've only managed to see the 2 and one was heading back into the woods. Maybe all the bright yellow signs scare them off the road...the flashing signs help keep me awake when we drive through the night to NB!! 

Anyway, I'll have a few more next week (and for the next few weeks too)!

Have a great week!









No comments: