January 1, 2017

Algonquin Park Moose

Algonquin Park, Ontario


Welcome Back and Happy New Year!! 

I can't believe it is 2017 already...where did 2016 go? Well, on to new and more wonderful things for 2017, I hope!

I must have been a good girl this year as Santa gave me a new Nikon camera body...I have two pretty versatile lenses, so only really needed the body! I'm loving it so far, but I need to get out and take more pics now that I know how to use all the new features~ took me awhile to go through the manual! :-)

This week I'm highlighting some more moose shots from Algonquin Park...These were taken during our visit last May..we usually always head up that way on the long weekend and usually always see some sort of moose. I think we saw 3-4 that day, but I don't think I got pics of all of them...sometimes they are heading back into the bush or they are too far away.

I hope you don't get bored with all the shots I have lined up of the moose over the next few weeks (months)...I included the pic, if I like it for some reason..his eyes, his stance, his tongue sticking out! :-)

Anyway, enjoy and more next week! 

Have a great week!








No comments: