April 2, 2017

Views from the Napanee Conservation Area

Napanee, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This week I am highlighting pics of other things besides the waterfowl found at the Napanee Conservation Park! 

This was a beautiful spring day and we found wildflowers, lily pads, water lilies and a variety of turtles: painted and Blandings (I think). That's the one thing I love about this park, is the variety of wildlife. We almost always see turtles, sometimes they are close enough to get pics and other times, not so much. We also see a lot of fish in the fall, when they are spawning. We love to sit and watch them! And, my favourite bird, the heron is there quite a bit too...I'll have some pics of him next time I post!

Well, I likely won't be posting for the next couple of weeks as my much-needed holiday starts next weekend! Yay! I can't wait!

Have a great couple of weeks!
 









No comments: