December 14, 2017

Toronto Zoo Animals

Toronto Zoo, Toronto, Ontario

Here are a few more shots of the Masai Giraffe that I started to highlight last time. As mentioned, these are a rarity sometimes at the zoo! They always seem to be in their indoor enclosure, which does not allow great pics.

The last few pics are of warthogs. I believe these are the one year olds. If you search on my site, you will likely find the baby warthog pics, which were taken last year (I think :-)) Anyway, they are not as big as their parents yet, so they must still be juveniles. And, they are not as cute as they used to be either! :-)

Anyway, we are heading to Ontario to visit family over the holidays, so I won't likely post until January again. So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a great holiday!

More next year...








No comments: